Sentrex Distribution has the expertise to provide temperature controlled warehousing and transportation.
With value added elements such as: optimized transport packaging solutions, temperature monitoring, shipment visibility, exception reporting, security, compliance, temperature controlled storage and insurance. An electronic alert system ensures that any disruption in the supply chain is reported immediately to the QA team which is proactively tracking all temperature controlled shipments, enabling the necessary corrective measures to take place as and when required.
Value added services include:
- Import/export customs clearance
- Consolidation and deconsolidation
We offer national support for:
- Importation and 3PL capabilities
- Specialty wholesaling, including:
- Small molecule pharmaceuticals
- Natural health products
- Controlled substances
- Medical devices
We are well positioned to support our manufacturing and pharmacy customers with our state-of-the-art, GMP-compliant warehouse*.
The building is fully suitable for medical device and pharmaceutical storage with 10,000 sq ft dedicated to temperature controlled pharmaceutical products and a storage range of 2° to 8°C, and 15° to 25°C. The environment can also be customized to meet unique requirements, with freezers, coolers and narcotics vaults.
- Wireless temperature sensor solution implemented and monitored 24/7/365
- 24/7/365 controlled access high security and surveillance
- A network of transportation partnerships that allow for continuous temperature monitoring
Our operating systems are fully integrated, ensuring:
- Seamless data transfer
- Full reconciliation
- Timely shipping
This comprehensive data monitoring allows for precise lot control and offers product tracking from the time we receive a product in our facility, to the point of delivery.
GMP = good manufacturing practices